Finecure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. respects the privacy of everyone who visits this website and is committed to maintain the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to the website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
- Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited do not require personal information to obtain access to most of the website.
- Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
- Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited does not share, either within Finecure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. or with a third party, any information collected on this website for direct marketing purposes. Given the nature of the World Wide Web, information may be transmitted to another country, for purposes other than direct marketing, such as for storage, for carrying out the processing detailed above, or because of where our servers are located. To the extent required or permitted by law, Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
- If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
Non personal information
- At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor’s computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser; please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
- All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same.
For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks to other Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited. group company pages as well as to websites outside Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited. In addition, you may have linked to our website from another website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if you access those using links from our website. We can make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on websites that are not owned by Finecure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.